Learn how to prepare this simple recipe of chicken omelette. The tip below yields approximately 6 portions.
spinach omelet recipe
Baked potato to fill
easy pasta with arugula
- 6 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of salsa
- 2 tablespoons () chopped onion
- 2 cups (tea) of chicken leftovers in chips
- 2 boiled potatoes and squeezed
- 2 tablespoons () of grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of wheat flour
- Oil for greasing
- Rocket to decorate
Method of preparation:
In a bowl, mix the ingredients until smooth. Place in a nonstick skillet oiled, cover and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Turn with the aid of a plate and let the fire, with the covered pan for another 15 minutes. Remove from heat, place on a plate decorated with arugula and serve.
See other CT Publisher content.