Learn how to prepare this simple recipe salad with croutons. The tip below yields approximately 4 portions.
Recipe chicken drumstick
Quick cheesecake bread
cheese dumpling with shrimp
- 2 cups (tea) of lettuce leaves (curly, purple, smooth, American)
- 1 cup (tsp) and cress rocket
- 1 medium grated carrots
- 1 small red or white onions sliced
- 1 small cucumber sliced without peel
- 1 in Tomato wedges 12 or cherry tomatoes
- 3 slices of white bread or whole form diced
- 1 tablespoon () oil or olive oil to water
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) oregano to sprinkle
- 1 garlic clove to sprinkle
- 2 tablespoons () oil or olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (soup) of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon (tsp) mustard (optional)
- Salt and black pepper kingdom
Method of preparation:
Place the bread cubes on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle oregano and garlic and mix. Bake in moderate oven, preheated, for 8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool. Wash the leaves and dry thoroughly. Spread in a salad bowl and cover with carrots, sliced onions, tomatoes and cucumber. In a bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and drizzle the salad. Mix gently, sprinkle the croutons and serve immediately.
See other CT Publisher content.